”When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, “I used everything you gave me”.
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- ASB Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Digital Learning Boot Camp
- Splash Early Childhood Virtual Conference
- Various Webinars for Distance Learning
- Professional Experience:
- 12 years KG4 - Early Childhood Education Teacher at ACS
- 6 years Preschool Teacher at Saint Andrew’s School
- 1 year English Teacher at the Korean University
- 15 years ELL tutoring for children and adolescents.
I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. After meeting and then marrying my husband Jorge, who is Bolivian, we moved to Bolivia to start our family. La Paz has been my home for the last 39 years. We have 4 amazing children and we will be celebrating our 42st wedding anniversary this year. We have an adorable 2-1/2 year old granddaughter and a grandson due in August, and are enjoying this special time in our lives.
In my spare time I love spending time with my family and our 3 dogs, traveling, baking and anything that involves creativity.
I love children and watching them grow and flourish. Nothing compares to looking into their faces and seeing the wonder and amazement as they are learning and playing, and the benefit of being part of that process. As an Early Childhood Education Teacher, I recognize that the early years of a child's life are highly formative and influential. I enjoy engaging them in enthusiastic hands-on learning and purposeful play. I adopt a nurturing and encouraging environment and approach to child guidance, and I am committed to each child's successful cognitive, physical and social-emotional progress.