“You’re off to great places !
TODAY is your day !
Your MOUNTAIN is waiting.
So … get on your WAY !
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Early Childhood Education – Normal Simon Bolivar
- Montessori Training – California
- Reader's and Writer's Workshop - Teacher's College Columbia University
- Professional Experience:
- Montessori School of San Leandro, California (Pre-School and Elementary Spanish teacher)
- KG5 Cochabamba Cooperative School
- KG5 American Cooperative School
I am a native Bolivian who has been teaching for 23 years. I was fortunate to work at amazing schools, Montessori School of San Leandro in California, Cochabamba Cooperative School and now ACS La Paz. This school holds a special place in my heart as I not only teach here but have seen my son graduate from this amazing community last year. On my time off I enjoy traveling, specially to places that I can enjoy the sand in my toes and the sound of the waves. I love reading a good book, taking a run and just watching a calming sunset.
Teaching is the biggest part of my life. Seeing my students everyday, their smiling faces and eagerness to learn and explore, inspire me to provide a variety of learning experiences that will captivate and challenge them to become better, lifelong learners. There is nothing better than seeing them have fun and enjoy themselves. I believe that every child is unique and special and I love being a part of their lives.