“You’re off to great places !
TODAY is your day !
Your MOUNTAIN is waiting.
So … get on your WAY !
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Early Childhood Education – Normal Simon Bolivar
- Montessori Training – California
- Reader's and Writer's Workshop - Teacher's College Columbia University
- Professional Experience:
- Montessori School of San Leandro, California (Pre-School and Elementary Spanish teacher)
- Cochabamba Cooperative School, Bolivia
- American Cooperative School, Calvert, Bolivia
I was born in La Paz, Bolivia. I earned my degree in Early Childhood Education and moved to California to work in a Montessori School for three years. I returned to Bolivia where I worked at the Cochabamba Cooperative School for 11 years as a Kindergarten teacher. I have been part of the ACS community for the last 10 years as a teacher and a mother. My son Sebastian has attended ACS since second grade and he will graduate this year.
In my spare time I love to travel with my son, visit new places and watch sunsets. The perfect compliments to these are running and a good book.
For me, teaching is the biggest part of my life. Seeing my students everyday, their smiling faces and eagerness to learn and explore, inspire me to provide a variety of learning experiences that will captivate and challenge them to become better, lifelong learners. There is nothing better than seeing them have fun and enjoy themselves. I believe that every child is unique and special and I love being a part of their lives through their educational journey.