- Monday-Thursday, October 23-26 – ES Reading Week
- Wednesday, October 25- 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 26- General Membership Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 27 – ES Book Parade
- Friday, October 27 – Halloween Fair -6:00-9:00p.m.
- Saturday, October 28 – ACT Test
- Wednesday, November 1- Early Dismissal (Kg5-12) -2:00p.m.
- Thursday, November 2- All Saints Day- No School
Please click below to access the Elementary and Secondary Newsletters:
ACS OPERATION SMILE
Student led conferences!
Book Week is Coming Up
HARRY POTTER BOOK WEEK--October 23-27
Monday, October 23 -"Free Dobby" - Wear crazy shoes or socks!
Tuesday, October 24 -"Blend in at the Quidditch World Cup"-Wear mixed up, backwards, inside-out clothes!
Wednesday, October 25 -"Casual Robes Wednesday"-Wear pajamas!
Thursday, October 26 -"Get your Metamorphmagus On"-Wear crazy hats, glasses or give yourself a crazy
Friday, October 27 -Book Character Parade-Please come dressed as your favorite book character. All
parents are invited to watch the parade in the gym. It will begin at 9:00 a.m.
COUGAR CUP #mightycougars
ACS Secondary Counseling
We are pleased to announce that on Oct 25th from 4-8PM ACS will host our annual ACS College Fair where alums from US universities will be available to speak to students about post-secondary opportunities. Everyone is welcome.