Asheville High School & SILSA Counseling
We Are Committed to Success for All Students
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive School Counseling program that supports the academic, personal, social, and post-secondary planning needs of all students. We are masters-level trained School Counselors that maintain current licensure and credentials to meet the ever-changing needs of our students.
Who do I contact if...
My child will miss a day(s) of school?
My child is having difficulty in a class? Email the teacher directly. Email addresses are email@example.com
My child needs help picking classes/needs a therapist referral/needs help applying to college? Your counselor
My child is reporting being bullied/seeing bullying? See the Report Bullying page
I need help logging onto my child's Canvas account? Email the teacher directly
My child needs a transcript? Click here
My child needs to pay a fee? Chris Pohlman: firstname.lastname@example.org
My child wants to play a sport but I do not know the coach to email? Lance Abernathy: email@example.com
I need a Work Permit? Must be obtained through the NC Department of Labor. Click here
- Which counselor/support staff member are you looking for? See the Contacts page
- Quality points/weights for AB Tech classes on the high school transcript: Click here
- College Visit Schedule: 2018-2019 Listing of Visits by Admission Counselor
- Are you a graduated student and need a transcript? Click here: https://needmytranscript.com/asheville-city-schools
- Want to know your student's grade or absences in classes? Do you want to see what assignments are coming up? Parent PowerSchool and Canvas Login Instructions here.