DIRECT SCHOOL ADMISSION (DSA) 2021
1) Application (5 May - 1 June)
Applicants from MOE mainstream primary schools
- Instructions for application: go.gov.sg/dsa-sec-application
- DSA-Sec Portal for application: go.gov.sg/apply-dsa-sec
Applicants not studying in MOE mainstream primary schools
2) Shortlisting (21 June - 30 June)
Applicants will be shortlisted for trials/audition/interview based on the information submitted via the DSA portal:
- CCA participation
- Competition, performance or showcase experience/results
- Creative projects
- Leadership roles
- Involvement in external CCA and competition records
- Certification in a particular instrument
- Any other information submitted
Do note that meeting all the criteria does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted.
Supporting information for DSA application to ACSBR
If you have any supporting information for your application, please submit them via this form: Submission of Supporting Info
- Involvement in external CCA and competition records/Certification in a instrument
- No testimonials or video submission is allowed. Testimonials or video submissions will not be entertained.
- [For Sports Talent Areas only] If you are in the JSA programme, please submit documentation of your involvement.
- [For Tennis applicants only] Please submit documentation of your SPEX ranking, if any.
Please note that submission is optional and information will be used for the school's reference only. All information collected will be kept strictly confidential.
All shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the school by 7 July.
3) Trial/Audition/Interview (19 July - 20 August)
Talent Areas offered in ACSBR:
(Please click on the links for more information on the respective CCAs)
For more information, you may visit the MOE DSA-Sec website: https://www.moe.gov.sg/secondary/dsa
If you have any queries, you may contact the following personnel:
Mr Syed Faizal (Head of Department PE/Aesthetics) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Alvin Lim (Subject Head PE/CCA) - email@example.com
Ms Tham Yoke Teng (Subject Head Aesthetics) - firstname.lastname@example.org