ACPE Members Network
ACPE offers an email list/online forum for members to network around topics of interest relative to our roles as technology professionals in education.
Members of the network can message the group by sending an email to email@example.com.
Ideas, questions, or concerns about this network? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Join?
ACPE members (those who attend the ACPE conference) are automatically added to the list. You'll be emailed via your district email address.
Other employees of member districts can be added as well. The district CIO/Technology Director needs to send a request to email@example.com on behalf of their employee(s).
Who Can Participate?
- ACPE members
- Other employees of member districts
- Past board members
Who Cannot Participate?
- Those who leave employment in K-12 education
Viewing the Message Forum/Archives
While most members interact with the list via email, you can use the online forum to interact and search past messages. More info here.
Messages are Moderated
Messages to the group are moderated, meaning they will be reviewed by an ACPE board member prior to being sent out. Therefore, there may be a delay after sending a message to the group.
- Please keep topics relative to our roles as educational technology professionals.
- There is to be no solicitation. Vendor/product recommendations are a welcome but promotions of services/products for self-gain are not.
- Be respectful and celebrate the various perspectives our members bring to the group. Inflammatory comments are not welcome.
- The Board reserves the right to remove any comment or any member from the list if needed.