Visual & Performing Arts
- I was raised in Paradise and attended PHS as well as participated in College Connection at Butte College as a senior.
- I attended CSU, Chico for my undergraduate and post-graduate studies in Theater and Education.
- I've been teaching for 15 years in public, charter, and private high school settings.
- Favorite classes taught: Stagecraft/Scenic Design, Creative Arts, and production classes.
- I believe all students have creativity, strengths, and the ability to reach their own best potential.
- Fun facts: I recently relocated from living in Seattle, WA where I love to fish, hike, bird-watch, and camp. In my spare time I like to cook, make things with my hands, and challenge my niece and nephew (5 & 7) in break dance ciphers. My family resides in CA and is the main reason for moving back to my roots & hometown, along with the beauty of the Ridge.