Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
In this course, we offer you the basic knowledge to be ready to start your Supply Chain Management career. You will learn what does SCM mean, what are the different SC pillars, how to optimize your SC design, what is outsourcing, how to select your suppliers, how to manage your SC inventory and how to measure your SC performance.
- Supply chain employees with less than 3 years experience.
- Start up business entrepreneurs.
- Fresh graduates.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand what is SC management.
- Understand what are SC flows.
- Know how to design your SC structure.
- Know why and when to outsource a service.
- Know how to develop your service.
- Know how to manage your inventory.
- Know how to minimize your SC losses.
- Know how to measure you SC performance
Makanak - Technology Village
Building No. 11G/4 El-Laselky, New Maadi,
In front of Gate 3 Technology Village
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by Andromeda Publishing and Academic Services (UK)