Robo-HEROES Summer Camp
This course is intended to teach young students (Ages 8 to 13) the basics of building, controlling, and programming of simple robotics. The main project will be a two-wheeled cart with Infrared and ultrasonic sensors and Arduino(R) controller.
Bring your Laptop with you
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Recognize different robot parts
- Assemble a simple robot
- Understand the function of micro-controllers
- Recognize the function of simple sensors
- Create simple C++ code for Arduino
- Basics of electric circuits
- Understanding the principles of electric motors
- Connecting LED in a circuit
- Sensors and how they work
- How RC cars work?
- Identifying how the H-Bridge work
- Introduction to Arduino(R)
- Creating code for Arduino(R)
- Using the Bluetooth module with Arduino(R)
- Using the Ultrasonic sensor with Arduino(R)
- Using the IR sensor with Arduino(R)
All sessions will include practical application for the knowledge learned through building a simple 2-wheeled car controlled by Arduino(R)
Fees: LE 3300 (Get 15% discount for registering before 5th of June 2019)
Course will need a robot kit that we may purchase for you (not included in fees) - LE900, or you may buy it from RAM, Bab-ElLouk, Downtown Cairo.
Instructor: Eng. Abdelrahman Tawfik
Schedule: Sunday to Thursday 16-20 June 2019, 9:00 to 15:00 (Total 30 hours)
Venue: Makanak, Nasr City
Class Size: MAX 10 learners
Makanak - Nasr City
23 El Batrawy St. El Sayad Tower 3rd floor - Abas El Aqad - Nasr City - Cairo - Egypt .
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Digital
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by Andromeda Publishing and Academic Services (UK)