Business Intelligence Workshop
Who Should Attend?
- HR Directors.
- HR Managers.
- HR Business Partners.
- HR Senior Supervisors.
- HR Professionals interested in acquiring the fundamental knowledge & practice of applying HRBI.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Define Analytics.
- Identify Analytics types.
- Outline the gradual stages of Analytics.
- Discover tools & matrices for different analytical models.
- Explain Business Analytics Process.
- Demonstrate the relationship between BA Process & Org. Decision Making processes.
- Classify main analytics domains.
- Differentiate between Analytics, BA, and BI.
- Distinguish between BI internal & external categories.
- Identify Inference benefits of BI
- Apply the cycle of BI Analysis
- Explain the evolution of human capital metrics.
- Analyze the five steps of Analytics.
- Analyze importance and uses of HR analytics.
- Decide on what to measure by HR Analytics.
- Design the value chain for HCM Model.
- Develop HR Metrics in different HR fields using a complete HR metrics interpretation guide.
- Administer a strategy to formulate HR Analytics steps.
- Discover how data is turned into Business Intelligence.
- Create a predictive management model driven by Human Capital Analytics.
- Estimate common mistakes to avoid in HR Analytics.
- Apply criteria to guarantee success of HR analytics.
- Plan own HR department metrics to use according to their organization business need.
Fees: LE2850 (Get 20% discount for registering before 15th of June 2019)
Instructor: Mariham Magdy
Schedule: Fridays and Saturdays 21,22,28,&29 June 2019, 16:00 to 20:00 (Total 24 hours)
Venue: Makanak, Nasr City
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
Makanak - Nasr City
23 El Batrawy St. El Sayad Tower 3rd floor - Abas El Aqad - Nasr City - Cairo - Egypt .
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by Andromeda Publishing and Academic Services (UK)