Architecture Business: Management and Leadership
This course is designed to help managers to know how to sustain their business, by creating a successful development growth plan, plan for continued improvement, follow up and evaluate the plan, how to overcome its challenges and how to measure its effects.
- What is the deference between Management, Leadership and Mentoring?
- What does Management by Objectives means?
- What does OGSM means?
- How can we write a successful business action plan?
Fees: LE1250 (Get 20% discount for registering before 5th of June 2019)
Instructor: Dr. Naglaa Mahmoud
Schedule: Friday and Saturday 14&15 June 2019, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Venue: Makanak, Nasr City
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
Registration: Now open
Makanak - Nasr City
23 El Batrawy St. El Sayad Tower 3rd floor - Abas El Aqad - Nasr City - Cairo - Egypt .
- Attending the course
- Course Material
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by Andromeda Publishing and Academic Services (UK)