TEFL: Reading and Writing
Learning how to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) will help you build your career, get the salary you deserve and above all win the professional reputation that will increase your own personal branding. Learning how to stand in front of many students and deal with all the challenges that you will surely face will help you become more confident and take your career steps ahead. If you are interested in travelling, there are very good opportunities in traveling and teaching English in return.
- Students and graduates of faculty of Education, English department
- Students and graduates of English major in Arts, Alsun or Translation faculties
- Advanced speakers of English who are interested in teaching English
- Those who made the brave decision of having a career shift
- How to teach reading
- Difficulties of reading a foreign language
- Principles of teaching reading
- Techniques & activities
- Pre-reading Tasks
- While-reading Tasks
- Post-reading Tasks
- Demo time
- How to teach writing
- What are the writing purposes?
- Writing lesson steps
- How should teachers correct writing?
- Writing activities
- Demo time
Fees: LE1500 (Get 20% discount for registering before 4th of July 2019)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday 12&13 July 2019, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Venue: Makanak, Nasr City
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
Makanak - Nasr City
23 El Batrawy St. Sarah Tower 3rd floor - Abas El Aqad - Nasr City - Cairo - Egypt .
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by the Academy Of Knowledge