ACSM Social Sciences
AcadeMir Charter School Middle (6-8), promotes students' self-motivation to be successful in all subject areas, especially in science, mathematics, reading and technology, by progressively building on their individual talents and abilities. In order to foster students' life-long learning and allow them to reach their full potential as productive, responsible members of today's global and highly technological society, a nurturing, educational environment and the implementation of research- proven educational models will be utilized. These models focus on problem solving, collaboration, and communication through the integration of technology.
Value of the Month: RESPECT
Respect means showing regard for the worth and dignity of someone or something, being courteous and polite, and judging all people on their merits. Respect takes three major forms: respect for oneself, respect for other people and respect for all forms of life and the environment.
- September 10, 2018: Teacher Planning Day
- September 11, 2018: Patriot Day
- September 19, 2018: Teacher Planning Day/ Open House 9am - 2pm
- September 21, 2018: Last day for Live Like Bella Socks
- September 24, 2018: Student Council Elections
- September 27, 2018: Middle School Early Release 1:30pm
- September 28, 2018: Live Like Bella Dance