Kids Summer Camps 2017
I have filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship, to make artistic designs for work in gold, in silver, and in bronze, and in the cutting of stones for settings, and in the carving of wood, that he may work in all kinds of craftsmanship. Exodus 31:3-5
As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10-11
Assumption teachers and staff are so excited to kick off our 1st annual Kids Summer Camps! Our Kids Summer Camps are week long camps geared to Assumption Day School students entering preschool through eighth grade for the 2017-2018 school year. We are providing options for half day camps in both the morning and afternoon, as well as several full day options to help your child find or grow in their God given talents. Our hope is that this website offers all the information you may need to plan a balanced summer with fun and relaxation for everyone in the family. Please read through the information on this home page and our "FAQs" page, visit "Calendar" for up-to-date information about camps, "Session Descriptions" for details about each session, and "Registration Form" to access the registration form for you to download, print, complete and return with payment.
- Registration Opens: 3/20/2017
- Registration Deadline: 5/1/2017
- Payment Due Date: 5/1/2017 (cash or check only; no credit cards)
- Last Date to request a refund: 5/22/2017
Click on the Kids Summer Camps Flyer for a PDF version of the registration packet/form.
- Sessions are only open to Assumption Day School students enrolled for the ‘17-‘18 school year.
- Grade requirements reflect child’s grade level for the ‘17-‘18 school year.
- While campers are allowed to dress down to attend camp, dress down day rules still apply. Tennis shoes must be worn. No sleeveless shirts. Shorts must be fingertip length or longer.
- Drop off is 10 minutes prior to each session and campers must be picked up within 10 minutes after the end of each session. Parents are responsible for scheduling transportation.
- Please be sure campers eat before arriving at camp. Campers are encouraged to pack snacks to eat at breaks and bring a water bottle.
- All day campers must pack a lunch – no refrigeration or microwaves will be available for student use.
- Assumption will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. Please leave expensive items and items of personal value at home.
- Minimum: 10 campers per session. In the event that a camp session does not have at least 10 campers registered, a refund will be given to those families that registered for that camp.
- Maximum: There are no maximums for camps, unless noted.
Daily Camp Agenda
7:50-8:00 AM Session Drop Off
8:00-11:00 AM Session
11:00-11:10 AM Session Pick Up
11:00-12:00 Lunch/Recess for campers attending both an AM & PM session or an all day camp
11:50-12:00 PM Session Drop Off
12:00-3:00 PM Session
3:00-3:10 PM/All Day Session Pick Up
Registration Form Fine Print
My child has my permission to participate in the activities listed on this registration form. I understand it is my responsibility to make sure emergency contact and medical information is updated in the school’s record system. In the event of an emergency and I cannot be reached, I grant permission for emergency medical treatment to be given to my child. I agree to pay all medical bills not covered by my insurance company. I will not hold Assumption School, Parish and staff liable for any injuries that may result in participation in these camps and release Assumption School, Parish, and staff from responsibility for any bills resulting from injuries incurred in this program. I understand that my child’s spot is not reserved until payment is received. Payments must be made in full by 5/1/2017. I understand that my child must be currently registered as a student at Assumption’s day school for the 2017-2018 school year in order to attend this camp. I also understand that refund requests must be made in writing by 5/22/2017. If I register my child for a session that does fill the minimum camper requirement, I will be refunded for that session only.