Registration is CLOSED. Please check back for updated registration information.
Registration is FREE to all individuals age 16 and over who wish to prepare for the GED or HiSET exam!
In order to register, you must register in person at our John Marshall Center site*.
We are located at1500 Walter St. SE, Suite 224, Albuquerque, NM 87102.
REGISTRATION IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! To make an appointment, call (505) 907-9957 or come by the John Marshall site during these days/times:
- Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
*PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF AT LEAST 45 MINUTES TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!
When you come to registration, you MUST bring:
- 2 forms of ID (driver's license and social security or ITIN card are preferred)
- If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must also bring a completed Underage Permission/Hardship/Withdrawal Form. Click here to access the form. This allows us to legally serve you. If you don't bring the form to orientation, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- If you attended a school within Albuquerque Public Schools, click here for information on where to go to complete your withdrawal.
- If you attended a charter school, you can take the form to the school for an administrator to sign.
During registration, you will:
- Fill out our online intake form
- Fill out intake paperwork
- Schedule an appointment for an orientation
Please call (505) 907-9957 with any further questions. We hope to see you soon at registration!