Information for Group Service Representatives (GSRs)
As a GSR, you are the key link between your group and the rest of the A.A. service structure. You carry your group's voice to the District 15 and Oregon Area 58 business meetings and help elect the Area Delegate, who carries it to the annual General Service Conference in New York.
Essential information on your responsibilities as your group's GSR, your role at the Area Assembly, and representing your group at our District meetings:
Additional resources to help you carry out your responsibilities as GSR:
- Group Donations Form - how your group can donate to help support District 15
- "Your Donations Provide" - printable flyer explaining where your group's donation goes.
- Oregon Area 58 GSR resources (Oregon Area 58 website) - an extensive list of resources on the Oregon Area 58 website
- Group Service Numbers - useful for submitting donations and group information changes
- Minutes of past Area Assemblies - on the Oregon Area 58 website