Term 1: 12 July - 13 September 2019
(No class on 9 August 2019 – National Day)
Fridays, 12.30pm - 2.00pm @ B1 Prayer Halls
The following module is being offered:
- Module 2A: The Pentateuch I
- Genesis, Exodus
- Instructors: Ds June Tan, Ps Grace Tan, Ms Vivien Chen.
This Biblical Studies Programme enables participants to systematically study, book by book, all 66 books of the Bible.
- Instruction is aimed at bringing Bible literacy to the participants, to help them know the contents of the Bible and to apply God’s Word to life.
- Each module comprises an average of 18 lessons for OT studies and 15 lessons for NT studies.
- Classes are conducted on Fridays, 12.30pm - 2.00pm (1 hour of instruction & an optional 30 min of group discussion). There are no classes in June and December.
- Participants may choose their modules in any order.
- The book studies will continue into 2021.
Participation is offered at 3 levels:
(1) Certificate of Participation - This requires a minimum of 70% attendance of classes.
(2) Certificate of Biblical Studies (individual modules) - This will be issued on passing a written examination conducted after each module.
(3) Certificate of Biblical Studies (Completion of 10 modules) - This will be issued on passing ten written examinations.
$10 per module (inclusive of study materials);
$5 for written examination (examinations are in November).
Payment in cash is payable by the 1st lesson of each module.