day is planned as an opportunity for us all to explore and practice expanded
opportunities for interactive displays of learning across the district.
The guiding question is:
- How can we inspire and empower ourselves as learners to create, play and share?
- How will student demonstrations of learning be more innovative in my classroom?
- How will I as a teacher move toward more choices for students to demonstrate learning?
- How can I share or celebrate my students’ work?
- How do I balance learning the tool and using the tool for learning?
- To help support collaboration and collegial interactions please wear your Yarmouth name tag if you have one
- Bring your book
- Bring your charged computer & charger (batteries will not be available for anyone who has a charger)
- Bring a water bottle
- You may want to bring personal headphones if you have them