To play, hover over the upper right corner of the video and click the "Pop-out" icon. (It's the square with an arrow.)
8th Grader Sam Polstein took this beautiful video
of a Black-capped Chickadee at the
HMS Library's window feeder.
Thank you, Sam, for sharing this wonderful moment!
• • • • •
About the HMS Library:
CURRENT: February 2017
We now have 400+ eBooks
and 18 audiobooks!
HMS Library Newsletters:
NOTE: If you choose to listen to audiobooks through OverDrive Listen, be aware that you are STREAMING. (Try to use WiFi, or it will utilize data on your data plan.)
• • • • •
Earth Hour @ HMSOur theme leading up to Earth Hour is:
"What do you cherish most in the natural world?"
* October 2016
* End-of-Year Newsletter, June 2016
* Special Edition - Thanks, YEF and the PTO!
* First trimester newsletter, December 2015
• Staff and Hours
• Library Mission
• Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines for Teachers (pdf)
• TEACHERS: HMS Library Class Visits (book-related)
Yarmouth Library Standards:
• Library and Information Literacy Standard (Inquiry)
• Library and Information Literacy Standard (Reading)
• 5th - 8th Library and Information Literacy Continuum
Passwords for HMS Library resources (NoodleTools, Gale Virtual Reference Library, MARVEL, Alexandria, CultureGrams Online, OverDrive, CountryReports.org) -- must be logged into your Yarmouth Schools account to access this