Verify a License/Permit Home     Contact Us

At this time we are in the process of converting to a new system.  We have removed the Find a Wyoming CPA/Find a Wyoming Firm at this time.  If you need to verify a Wyoming License or Permit, please email the Board office at  If this is for licensure in another state or jurisdiction, licensees can complete the top portion of the Authorization for Interstate Exchange form and return it to to be sent to the state or jurisdiction or to the individual (as requested) with no additional fee.  Please call the Board office if you have any questions 307-777-7551.  Thank you for your patience during this time of transition.