ON-LINE Certificate and Firm Permit Renewal: With few exceptions*, holders are provided the privilege to renew certificates and firm permits online. Holders who renew certificates and firm permits will be able to save $10 for processing renewal applications online. In addition, no late fees apply until after December 31st.
PAPER Certificate and Firm Permit Renewal: Those holders who choose, or are required by their individual circumstances*, to renew certificates and firm permit applications with paper application forms must do so by no later than November 1st in order to avoid a $50 late filing fee.
* Pursuant to Board policy, individuals and firms excepted from online certificate and firm permit renewal privileges include the following non-exhaustive list (contact the Board office with questions):
· Firms whose Designated Certificate Holder (DCH) has never been issued a Wyoming certificate.
· Individuals whose files are pending any requirement such as: CPE, peer review, response to Board inquiry and or complaint under investigation.
· Certificate or firm permit status of anything other than Active, Inactive and Current (firm).
· Changes in form of practice, practice restrictions or any discipline imposed by the Board.
CERTIFICATE RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS FIRM RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS - PAPER ONLY OPTION
FIRM RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS - ONLINE OPTION STEP-BY-STEP ON-LINE RENEWAL SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS
Click the link below to access the on-line renewal system (aka PLR - Professional License Renewal system)