Individuals eligible for participation in the VA work study program are paid hourly wage completed in authorized VA-related activities.
The applicant must
- Receive VA Educational Benefits
- Attend school and be certified to VA at a rate of pursuit of 3/4 time or more for the terms you working
- Complete the VA form 20-8691 (Application for work-study allowance)
- Be selected for the program by one of the VA approved work sites
- Additional VA forms and documents my be required
To apply within the VRC or other VA approved work sites
- If a position at one of the approved sites become vacant, then an announcement is sent to students via the WVUP e-mail. Detailed information and forms will be provided in the e-mail notification. Qualifications that we seek include, but are not limited to, computer literacy, organizational skills, familiarity with the college campus and VA programs.