Welcome to the Legal Studies Society!
Katelyn Bunch ---- email@example.com (President)
Chad Crumbaker -- firstname.lastname@example.org (Advisor)
Legal Studies Society
c/o Business, Accounting & Public Service Division
300 Campus Drive
Parkersburg, WV 26104
This Society shall strive to:
1. Work with West Virginia University Parkersburg to promote the professional and social development of students interested in law related careers through the development and maintenance of the skills and education in the Legal Studies students;
2. Provide educational and social experiences with other students, professionals and leaders, enabling a diverse and professional experience to develop the highest quality professionals for the Legal Profession;
3. Provide an opportunity to meet with and provide interaction with Legal Studies professionals from the legal community and support the development of education, awareness and knowledge of the legal program and profession;
4. Provide for social interaction among persons who share a common interest in and dedication to the legal profession;
5. Sponsor events, speakers, workshops, and informational sessions that help prepare students for the best possible position to attain their goals;
6. Encourage ethical standards among members and adhere to the WVU Parkersburg Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
TBA and on Calendar of Events.