"In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND"
Welcome to our Classroom!
Happy December! Here is an update on what we are learning this month...
Math: graphing and measurement; reviewing multiplication and division
Reading: Independent Reading and thinking while we read, as well as continuing to read The Phantom Tollbooth together (we are almost finished with the book!)
Spelling: We are taking a break from our spelling packets and new words to focus on coding and grammar!
Writing: We are almost finished with our personal narratives! This is our main focus this month
Science: Plants and animals living together
Please remember food from home is only allowed to be eaten in the cafe. WRVS provides a free fruit/veggie snack for all students to enjoy everyday, and also provides free breakfast and lunch for all students.
- Dec 3rd-7th: Hour Of Code week! Students will be practicing coding on the Chromebooks
- Dec 7th: Report cards go home
- Dec 10-12th: Students will be taking the winter Track My Progress tests in Reading and Math
- Dec 12th: Winter concert; more information will be sent home about this
- Dec 19th: Winter Feast 11:45-12:30 (for grades 3-5)
- Dec 21st: HALF DAY
- Dec 22nd-Jan 1st: NO SCHOOL Holiday Break!