Frequently Asked Questions

How do I prepay for lunch?

Parents can send in payments of cash or check to the school with the student. Please put the Childs name in the memo section of the check. Payments can also be made online, please see the link below for

Can I get a refund of my child's lunch money

Yes, if you would like a refund of any funds from a student account, click the link below for a request form and mail it to the Food-service Dept. There will be no cash refunds at any time to any student or parent from the schools. All refunds will be in check form issued from the accounting department at WRSD.

 Graduating Students or leaving our District:  Students who are graduating at the end of the school year may request a refund via a written request/email/phone call to Supervisor of Nutrition Services from their parent/guardian. Funds may also be transferred to a siblings account, within the same district, with a written request to the Supervisor of School Nutrition 

Refund Request Form   Please note this form is not electronic. Please print or scan copy to submit.

Did your child forget his/her pin number? or do you need the student ID number for online prepay?

Call the manager at the school cafeteria, see the listing above. Or, call foodservices at 508-829-1670 x 278

Are there other alternate choices available each day?

Yes, along with the entree's that are posted on the menu additional choices are available. Check with your school to see what will be offered in addition to the posted menu. Peanut Butter & Jelly on Wheat or Soy Butter and Jelly on Wheat, bagel meals, salad meals, manager specials are some of the options available.

Can I fill out a lunch form at any time during the year?

Yes, Forms are available for print under the free & reduced info section.

We encourage those in need to fill out the forms at any time during the year.

If you have been denied and the household information has changed we encourage you to fill out a new form. Please call food-services with any questions.

The forms should be sent to school with your child or mailed to the Food-service office or scanned and emailed to

Forms should not be faxed

WRSD Food Services

c/o Margaret Barton

1745 Main St. Jefferson, MA 01522