By: Luca Simion
1. What new things are happened at Field Day?
A majority of field day was new! We had 10 stations that students rotated through and it was a blast! The baton relay, Soccerball Relay, Poker Run, Hula Hoop Relay, and Yoga were just a few of the new stations!
2. What event there would be the most fun for kids?
I believe that the station that was the most fun was the Sponge Relay! It gave student the opportunity to get wet on a hot day!
3. Could it help with our gym skills?
A majority of the stations we things that we practiced throughout the year in physical education. Anytime you have a chance to be active it will always help improve your skills when it comes to participating in PE
4. What is your personal favorite activity for Field Day?
I can’t said just one activity but, my favorite part was watching EVERYONE from students to staff to parents having a BLAST!!!
5. What happens if it starts to rain during Field Day?
Well if it started to rain before the day starts we had a rain date set for monday. if it rained when we were in the middle of it we would try to get as much in as we could and then call it off if need be.
6. Is there going to be different things for grades Kindergarten?
There was only one station that was different! Instead of volleyball the kindergarten children got to use the jump ropes and hula hoops to works on skills for jumping and landing.
Hope these answers helped! What is this for?
Have a great day!