2015-16 School Year >
Students, today you MUST all do the following exercise to earn a 1/2 point toward the nine you need to pass 6th Grade Technology!
After you do this exercise, you may return to working on the Middle School Project Menu.
Goal: Follow the steps in google images to do a search on an image, while learning more about it!
Drop a famous architectural image into google images, and fill out the form below with the information you find.
1. In a google search bar, search "famous architectural buildings".
2. Select one image that you like. Do not select the same image as your neighbor.
3. With the image on the screen, hold down the ALT key, and click on the image.
4. Select "Copy Image URL".
5. In a new window, go to images.google.com.
6. Click on the little gray camera in the search window.
7. CTRL - V to paste the image URL into the window.
8. Google has now found out about your image.
9. With the information you find in the links, fill out the form below.
Thanks! ----Mr. Cohen
Goals for today:
Any super important laptop questions for all of us to hear?
Watch 4 Internet Safety Videos (12 minutes total)
Apply Hebrew stickers to the your computers
Join our 6th Grade Technology Group in Edmodo: b2c3cg
DO ALL 3 = 1 POINT!
Semester points spreadsheet - earn 9 by Hannukah
Middle school project menu - go over 3 of my favorites
Edmodo profile pictures, and customization
Welcome to Wornick, 6th graders!
Talk about laptops... I know you're excited to receive them!
I'll pass them out next week. Let me show you a little bit about one today, and talk about the RULES.
Grades are due today.
Watch as much of "The Great Robot Race" as you can.
When you finish, answer these questions on the survey below.
Write your answers in complete sentences, using good grammar and proper spelling. Your answers should be at a MINIMUM, 3 sentences each.
Be sure to click submit when you finish.
You will earn 1 point for your efforts.
Grades are due today, Friday, June 8.
Are you "in the green"? Do you have 9 points for the semester?
I will collect your laptops the final week of school, starting on June 11.
I need you mac and your power supply. You keep the case.
I will reimage your drives over the summer with a new build.
Demonstrate how to use Time Machine.
Mr. Cohen will unlock your settings.
Chrome, Safari, Google Earth, SAM, Scratch, etc.
How many times is the camera moving?
How many times is the camera sitting still on the tripod?
1-10 of 54