2016-17 School Year >
Welcome to 6th grade tech!
2 slide shows:
Assignment(s) are in Veracross
Almarah - Broadway Facts
Vivienne and Danielle - Cancer
Blake, Nicky, and Ekam present their Women's History Month person.
Go over Interview grades in Veracross. If yours in NTI, not turned in, I don't have your exported interview that YOU edited. Please turn it in.
Introduce Jump Cuts in Veracross. Student examples: https://sites.google.com/a/wornickjds.org/middle-school-project-menu/home/jump-cuts
Sorry I won't be in class today. In my absence, you'll be working on your...
Women's History Month Presentations, present March 25, 2016
See the assignment details in Veracross.
No duplicates presentations.
Demian - JK Rowling
Zoe - Misty Copeland
Ekam - Alex Morgan
Ari - Golda Meir
Blake - Oprah Winfrey
Julia - Deborah Sampson
Addison - Mae Jemison
Malia - Alex Morgan
Madeleine - Julie Andrews
Vivienne - Vivienne Westwood
Danielle - Aly Raisman
Almarah - Kara Lindsay
Jacob - Mother Theresa
Yossi - Anne Frank
3 options to work on today:
Finish working on your interviews
1. Help out others by volunteering as a cameraperson,
offer to be interviewed (the interviewee), take the lead as an interviewer.
2. Have your questions ready.
3. Find a less-traffic area for your tripod/camera/mic and 2 chairs.
4. Frame your establishing shot; get a few seconds of that.
5. Mic the interviewee first. Make sure the mic is working.
6. Record; get it right on the first take!
7. Now record the interviewer asking the same questions.
8. Import the footage onto your mac. Use a card reader. Launch iMovie FIRST, then insert the card.
9. Handoff your camera to the next team.
Inspired by Israel videos - our competition
Getting ready for the groggers: Arduino introduction
Goals for today:
Finish MAP Testing.
Have students add the "MAP Chromebook Testing App" for their chromebooks!
Try the practice questions.
Record interviews - model first
Use cameras 3, 4, and 5
Take students around school for "Inspired by Israel"
1-10 of 67