Students, today you MUST all do the following exercise to earn a 1/2 point toward the nine you need to pass 6th Grade Technology!
After you do this exercise, you may return to working on the Middle School Project Menu.
Goal: Follow the steps in google images to do a search on an image, while learning more about it!
Drop a famous architectural image into google images, and fill out the form below with the information you find.
1. In a google search bar, search "famous architectural buildings".
2. Select one image that you like. Do not select the same image as your neighbor.
3. With the image on the screen, hold down the ALT key, and click on the image.
4. Select "Copy Image URL".
5. In a new window, go to images.google.com.
6. Click on the little gray camera in the search window.
7. CTRL - V to paste the image URL into the window.
8. Google has now found out about your image.
9. With the information you find in the links, fill out the form below.
Thanks! ----Mr. Cohen