Links/Sites‎ > ‎A+ Site‎ > ‎

A+ How Do I Transfer My Award?

How do I transfer my award?

If you choose to transfer to a different participating Missouri school, either between academic years or semesters, you must contact the MDHE at (800) 473-6757, option 4. Failure to notify the MDHE of the transfer may reduce the total amount you receive under the scholarship.