WELCOME to the CES Health Office, your site for accessing CES medical forms and important health updates and information.

Jennifer Burke RN is your school nurse for CES. I am available for consultation, comments, questions, updates on your child's health on scheduled school days from 7:45 AM - 3:30 PM at 802-463-4346, or in person, as time allows. I can also be reached by email at Jen.burke@wnesu.com

We provide health care, health information and emotional support during your student's school year. Each young person is unique and we have the opportunity to get to know your student during their years at BFMS. Our goal is help students stay healthy so they can access their education. Physical exams are needed every 2 years for school sports. The American Academy of Pediatrics and the State Dept of Public Health recommends YEARLY physicals for ALL children in K - 12.

Please click on the Navigation bar for health information on medication administration in school, immunizations, head lice and tick prevention, school health forms.

Every student should have an updated Medical Health information form completed by a parent or guardian at the beginning for every school year. These will be sent home with your child at the beginning of each school year. This will be kept on file in the health office.

Medications for students to take at school must be in a current pharmacy bottle and we do need a signed parent permission form for students and a doctors order. These must be renewed each year. Over the counter medication must be in an original package and signed permission as well. You can call to request forms or print them from the Health Forms tab on the side menu.

If your student uses an asthma rescue inhaler, has a life threatening allergy requiring an epipen, or other heath treatment plan, please notify the nurse to develop an emergency plan and/or anaphylaxis plan. With appropriate plans in place, students are allowed to carry and administer their own emergency medication (including albuterol inhalers, epinephrine auto injectors and insulin administered via pump). Again, plans must be in place so please contact me for information to set this up if needed.

Need health insurance?? Vermont Health Connect