The home page for each academic content area can be accessed from the menu above. Click on the course offerings on the left-hand side of each page to view additional information. On each academic home page, you will find the suggested flow chart as well as Semester Courses, Elective and IB Options. On many course pages, you will find documents that showcase elective course offerings.
If you are looking for a specific course(s), please use the search located at the top of each page.
The Career Academy Program is an innovative framework incorporating the vision and educational principles of IB into a unique program specifically tailored for students who wish to explore career-related learning. The aim of this program is to assist students in the development of their personal career vision and empower them to succeed in the next academic challenge and future entry into the global, knowledge-based economic workforce.
The WMRHSD Career Academy Program enables students to:
- Develop a broad range of career related competencies and to deepen their understanding in general areas of knowledge within a career field.
- Have the opportunity to acquire academic credit through work experiences.
- Prepare for effective participation in the ever-changing global workplace.
- Engage in learning that makes a positive difference to the local and/or global community.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, especially within a career field.
- Develop a combination of traditional academic skills and practical career knowledge.
- Foster the attributes of the WMRHSD Vision of a Graduate in a career field.
- Gain greater direction for a purposeful college experience.
For additional information on the Career Academy Program, please visit our IBCC page homepage located here.