Cultural Collaborative Catalog
Online Registration Instructions:
1. Click on Registration to go to Keep Certified. Search for classes or see info on each class: Class Title, Instructor, Start Date, Duration, and Enrollment.
2. To read the course description or to register, click on the class title.
3. After reading the course description, you can register for the class by clicking on the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the page.
4. Sign in to Keep Certified.
New users need to click on “New Here? Click Here to create a New Account.”
If you have used the CEUpid system in the past, simply enter your email address and your current password.
Forgot Password? Click on “Forgot Your Password?” and complete. Your password will be immediately emailed.
5. To complete, click the “Create Account” button. You will now proceed to the payment page.
6. On the Payment page, you have 2 options of payment:
Member district - no charge
Pay by check - Credit card payment is not available at this time
7. Click on “Enroll” to complete your enrollment process.
8. Manage Your Enrollment:
You are able to view the classes you are enrolled in by logging onto keepcertified.ties.k12.mn.us, signing in, and clicking on the “Review Enrollments” button.
You can also cancel out of a class you have enrolled in by clicking the Cancel button.
9. Suggestion Button:
CEUpid Certifications welcomes all suggestions! Please share any comments with us.
10. If you have trouble registering after following these directions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (612.752.7204).