Welcome to the ComBEE website!
1) Work on molecular ecology or evolution?
2) Use next generation sequencing in your research for rRNA gene tag sequencing, (meta)genomics, or (meta)trancriptomics, or other?
3) Struggle with research computing and / or informatics?
4) Want to share your hard-earned expertise in return for help with your own roadblocks?
5) Yearn for a community of like-minded researchers facing the same challenges / opportunities to discuss analysis strategies/tools and current literature?
Join our group! Please fill out this form (so we can know a bit more about you) AND join our listserv by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have Python Study Group and R Study Group! All levels of experience welcome! Please join the respective listserv if you are interested.
Please email Sarah at email@example.com or Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Brief reminder that the monthly ComBEE meeting is@ 1:30p in MSB's Faculty Meeting Room 6201.
Cameron Currie from BacT will be giving a talk/leading a discussion on Phylogenetics and Tree Thinking. Hope to see you all there!
See or help fill out the notes for this meeting at this link.
1-1 of 1