Updates and Changes to Benefits:
For complete and up-to-date information regarding updates and changes to your benefits and payroll information, please go to the UW Service Center's Employee Resources page at https://uwservice.wisc.edu/employee/index.php.
University Staff Handbooks
Payroll & Benefits Information Resignations and Retirement
Temporary Employees (TEs) Temporary Employee Policies
TE Benefit Resources
Recruitment / Hiring Procedures
- Please note that TE appointments can take several weeks to get approved and processed
- Please submit the forms below well before you need your TE to start
- Work with Alyssa Luckey Winters to find a corresponding state job title for the position.
PD is created, please submit it to Alyssa Luckey Winters along with:
- The Hiring Authorization Form and LTE Request Form (located below)
recruitment efforts for the position (if you plan to recruit)
- Hiring your selection applicant into the positon (if you came in with someone in mind)
Policies, Procedures, GuidelinesForms
New EmployeesPolicies & Procedures