Thursday, September 25, 2014 Pleasant View Golf Course, Middleton, WI 1322 Pleasant View Road
10:00- Shotgun Start
3:00- Social, Auction and Awards
Click here to see who's already registered!
How Your Sponsorship Helps CEE
Every sponsorship helps support many different department activities. Sponsorships allow the department to:
- Help the Steel Bridge and Concrete Canoe teams travel to competitions and experiment with different materials, giving hands-on experience with tools, materials, and techniques.
- Create online materials and lecture videos for blended learning courses, allowing students to learn collaboratively and more efficiently and gain problem solving skills.
- Outfit a small conference room, providing an intimate setting for presentations, collaboration, and debate.
- Provide initial start-up packages for incoming faculty. The funds allow faculty to hit the ground running with research, setting them up to be more self-sufficient in the long run, and also creating opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to participate in research activities.
- Support undergraduate students with scholarships, alleviating financial pressure, allowing students to focus on personal growth, achieve their goals, and pursue their passions. Students how receive scholarships say they feel validated and recognized for their hard work, encouraged and inspired to continue toward their goals, and a sense of dedication from our alumni and UW community.
Sponsorship Packages & Registration
Sponsorship Packages More information about the details of each package can be found here.
- Diamond Sponsorship-$5000
- Platinum Sponsorship-$2500
- Gold Sponsorship-$1600
- Silver Sponsorship-$800
- Tee or Green Sponsorship-$250
- Single Player Registration-$250
- Social Reception Ticket Only-$50
*NEW* Event Sponsorship Options
You can still support CEE if you don't golf or can't make it on September 25. Click HERE to view our event sponsorship opportunities!
If you are interested in donating an auction or raffle item, please contact CEE using the info below to make the necessary arrangements.