Dumfries Park 19th Annual Event
Sunday June 7, 2015
12:00 Noon - 3:00 pm
Corner Highway 24
and Dunbar road,
- Kite flying demonstrations
Quad, dual, and single line Rok battles, teddy bear drops & other surprises
- Got kids? Bring them along!
- Kite making workshops for kids
- Bring, build or buy your own kite at the park
- There will be a kids prize for the best looking workshop kite
- Walk the Dumfries trails but don't forget proper footwear for your trek
- Bring your own Lunch, lawn chairs and cabana's.
- Buy food from the North Dumfries Kinsmen Club
Dumfries Conservation Area
Celebrate The Preservation Of This Wonderful Wilderness Area
IN THE HEART OF CAMBRIDGE
THE DUMFRIES CONSERVATION AREA Is Your PARK To Be
"Protected In Perpetuity"
You can make & decorate your own sled kite at our workshop!