School Resource Officers (SRO's) play an important part in the Wilson Central Community. Their duties include but are not limited to the following...
- Involved in incidents that may be in violation of local, state, or Federal statutes.
- Work with school administrators in planning procedures in the event of a crisis.
- Oversee the parking lot areas each morning and afternoon to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic as well as periodically during the day.
- Work with faculty and staff in presenting programs to students relating to law enforcement and judicial procedures.
- Act as a liaison between the school and Lebanon City Police Department, Wilson County Sheriff's Department, and the Juvenile Court.
- Help organize and supervise security as needed by the school administration at extra curricular activities where large crowds are expected.