Library Rules & Procedures
· To schedule a class in the library or the Library chromebooks, email Mrs. Nored AND Mrs. Hix in the library (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com). In case one of us is out, we do not want to miss your request.
· Teachers must be present with his/her students. Please make sure that they have no food or drinks.
· Any computer problems should be turned in to the librarians with the corresponding computer number.
· According to the acceptable use policy for Wilson County Schools, students cannot play games on computers.
· Printing in the library: To print in black and white costs $.05 a page. Copies are $.10 a page. Color printing is $.25 a page. If requiring your class to turn in hard copies, we can keep up with the copies and the teacher can request a transfer from BEP funds to the library account.
· Substitute teachers may not use the chromebook cart and must call the library before sending a student to use a library computer.
· Wilson County Schools provides each student with a Google account. Encourage students to use their Google accounts for saving their documents and retrieving them anywhere they have internet access.