Below are links to schedule a time to meet with your child's counselor. This is for NEW students to MJHS only.
Prior to meeting with the counselor, you need to register online at https://skyward.wcschools.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsEAplus/skyenroll.w
Please select the link according to your child's first letter of their last name.
You must provide the following at the time of registration:
1. Academic Records - Transcript, Discipline Report, and Attendance Sheet.
2. Immunization Records - If from another TN school, we can get this from them. If from a Private or Out-Of-State school, a Tennessee Certificate of Immunization is required. (First time students in TN must also have a Physical that's less than a year old.)
3. Proof of Residency - Three required at the time of registration. Proofs include: Utility Bills (Hook up verification reflecting name and address, dated within 30 days of registration.), Property Tax Statement, Copy of signed lease agreement or settlement statement, recent paycheck indicating name and address, or Voter Registration Card and photo ID (Driver's License or Passport).
4. Custody Papers - If student(s) do not live with natural parents. Court records must be signed by judge.
5. Student Data - Social Security Number and Birth Certificate.