Registration: 17-18 New Student Grades K-5

   New Student Registration 

Parents with first-time students who are to be enrolled in Wilson County Schools are required to have their address verified as the first step in registering their child for school. To determine what school your child is zoned to attend, click here:

                                       Click Here: Bus Transportation Link If you need further assistance, please call 443-2622.   

      • Never Enrolled In Wilson County Schools or Wilson County Pre-K; with No Siblings Enrolled in Wilson County Schools.
Click Here: New Student Enrollment Link   
      • Yes we have siblings already enrolled in Wilson County Schools.

Click Here: Skyward Family Access Link

        • Step 1: Click on the correct link that applies to you.
        • Step 2: Complete the Application and click to submit.
        • Step 3: Then click the schools link below to set up your appointment time.
        • Step 4: Bring the required documents (listed below) on your Appointment Date.
My child is currently enrolled in Wilson County Schools for full time or receiving student services through Wilson County Schools. You are already in the system and you will not need to complete an online enrollment. You will need to schedule your appointment for registration and complete all other steps. 
2017-2018 New Student Registration Appointment :  Please contact our office at 615-758-5619 (Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 15). You must schedule your appointment through 

Completing the Registration Process:  
The custodial parent/legal guardian must come in during their scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process; provide the required documents for registration.
    • Certified Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card (Requested)
    • Tennessee School Immunization Certificate - All students are required to have their up to date immunizations turned in by the start of school. If you are enrolling a Kindergarten or a student from out of state, we must have an immunization on a Tennessee certificate and a physical within a year of the start date of school. If you do not meet these requirements, please be sure and schedule an appointment with your health care provider as soon as possible (appointments can also be scheduled through the health department at 615-444-5325);
    • If applicable; Custody papers/parenting plan is required. Must include full document including the signature page. In cases of divorce, students must attend school in the zone in which primary custodian resides.
Acceptable Proofs of Residency for All New and Returning Students:
The Primary custodial parent or legal guardian shall provide two (2) documents that are original (i.e. not a photocopy), recent (dated within the last 30 days), and include the current name and street address of the parent or legal guardian’s primary residency.
    • Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner is not accepted)
    • Motor vehicle registration with current address
    • Current bill assigned to specific address – electric, gas, water, landline telephone (cell phone bill not accepted)
    • Current employment record (example most recent check stub with home address)
    • Place of registration for voting (current voters registration card)
    • Tennessee Driver’s License with current address
    • Tennessee ID with current address; or Documentation from Tennessee Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with the current address
The Attendance Director may verify a student’s residency at any time during the school year. During any such investigation the child shall continue to attend school.  

Parents or guardians who use a fraudulent address for enrollment may be subject to restitution to the school district or other costs or fees under Tennessee Law (TCA § 49-6-3003).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding registration requirements, documents, or forms, please contact our Registrar, Gina Winfree at 615-758-5619 (ext. 5001) or by e-mail at (please include your child’s name in the subject line).