The mission of Elzie D. Patton is to develop confident and respectful citizens who possess an eagerness to learn and succeed.
By embracing a desire to achieve, students will set goals to become compassionate and productive citizens.
1. Every student has potential and can learn.
2. All students require a safe and caring learning environment.
3. Education should recognize and respect each child’s unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
4. High expectations lead to high achievement.
5. Instruction must be data-driven, research-based, and customized to meet the academic needs of every student