Parents with first-time students who are to be enrolled in Wilson County Schools are required to have their address verified as the first step in registering their child for school. To determine what school your child is zoned to attend, key in your address on bus routes/zoning section on the school system’s web site. If you need further assistance, call Transportation 615-443-2622.

Elzie Patton Elem. Kindergarten Registration 2017-18

Hi Parents! We look forward to meeting you and your new student.  There are several steps to register your child for Kindergarten.  Please be sure to complete each step.


Put in an application for your Kindergarten age student by going to and then click on "Parents" and then click on "New Student Online Enrollment."  (IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A STUDENT IN WILSON COUNTY SCHOOLS in grades K-12, you simply log in via Family Access and choose New Student Online Enrollment.)


Bring the following paperwork with you to Elzie Patton Elementary School. Our address is 1003 Woodridge Place, Mount Juliet, TN. Our phone number is (615) 773-9630.

Two (2) proofs of residency (must be name & address of the Custodial Parent/Legal Guardian)

Certified Birth Certificate (not mother's copy)

TN Public School Immunization Certificate with proof of Physical

Social Security card is requested

Custody papers if applicable (if parents are divorced/separated)

Photo I.D. of Parent/Guardian

Examples of Proof of Residency - current utility bill, vehicle registration, Tennessee driver license, pay stub, lease, mortgage, voter registration card, property tax statement, DHS benefits documentation.

NOTE:  Address must be current and utility bill(s) must not be more than 30 days old.

Parents or guardians who use a fraudulent address for enrollment may be subject to restitution to the school district or other costs or fees under Tennessee Law (TCA § 49-6-3003).

KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 15 in order to start school during the 2017-18 school year.