1. Students are expected to arrive on time. At the end of the period, students may not leave the cafeteria with food or drink.
2. Every effort must be made to keep the school reasonably clean. Students are responsible for returning trays and disposing of their garbage. The throwing of any item will not be tolerated. Violators will be subject to suspension.
3. Any student caught stealing will be subject to disciplinary action.
4. All violations of school policy during the lunch period will result in the penalty of being doubled.
5. Payments to your account can be made online via payforit.net or by sending in a check/cash to Attention: Cafeteria Account. Cash is also accepted at any register.
6. Charging is not permitted. If you do not have money in your account or cash for the items you wish to purchase, you will not be able to receive those items.
7. Backpacks are not permitted in the serving areas.
8. For your own protection, do not allow others to make purchases using your ID number.
9. Menus, serving times, and price lists are posted in all serving areas.
10. Students who have a deficit in their account at the end of the school year, will not have access to their final grades until their account has been paid in full.
During passing time, students are not permitted to purchase food or drinks to take to a classroom, nor are they permitted to leave a class to purchase food or drinks.