- Telephone moves, adds and changes
- Voicemail PIN or Account reset
- Add Unified Messaging
- Teleconference speaker phone rental
- Telephone billing reports
Log On: Dial x4400, enter your PIN followed by #.
Log Off: Press * and then hang up.
Play Messages: Log on, press 1 to listen to new messages, press 31 to listen to saved messages.
Delete Message: Press 3 to delete a message.
Record Greeting: Log on, press 41, press 3 to choose which greeting to update and follow the prompts.
Record Spoken Name: Log on, press 432 and follow the prompts.
Compose Message: Log on, press 2, record message, press #, enter recipient mailbox number, press # twice to send message.
Forward Message: Log on, listen to message, press 5, record introduction, press #, enter recipient’s mailbox number, and press #twice to send.
Reply to Message: Log on, listen to message, press 4,
record your reply and press # twice.
Call Sender: Log on, listen to message, press 44.
Select Full or Brief Messages: Log on, press 423 and follow prompts.
Switch to Voice Commands: Log on, press 9 and follow prompts.
Change Password: Log on, press 431 and follow the prompts.Express Message: Dial x4444 from any campus phone or dial (336) 758-4444 from off campus, after the hearing the greeting enter the 4-digit extension followed by "#2" to leave your message.
- Click on the ResolveIT button in the left hand column of this page and log in with your WFU username and password
- Click on the icon for Telephone and Voicemail
- Click on Telecom Service Request
- Click "Request Now", complete the form and submit