Fall 2016 calendar and
updated registration form
Application deadline for Fall 2016 is July 1, 2016.
All students must complete a registration form each academic year to be considered enrolled in the program.
Students must be at least four years old by September 1 to be eligible for enrollment in classes
child is new to the program, placement is based on
availability of space within a class level. We maintain a wait list and
assign open spots based on when a registration inquiry is received.
To be placed on the wait list for current or future openings, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed registration form.
NOTE on Placement:
- Our class levels begin with Level Six - the youngest students and end with Level One - the most experienced students.
- Placement for the three beginning levels (Levels Four, Five, Six) is primarily based on age but may also consider previous instruction and ability.
- Placement for new students with multiple years of instruction from another program will be determined after participation in one of the upper level classes.
- If you have any questions about class placement contact Brantly Shapiro via email at email@example.com
IMPORTANT DATES - 2016
September 13 - classes begin for Levels One & Point, Three, and Five
September 15 - classes begin for Levels Two and Four
September 17 - classes begin for Levels One & Point and Two & Point and Six
November 22, 24, 26 - classes cancelled for Thanksgiving break
December 8 - rehearsal for Winter Performance
December 10 - Winter Performance and end of semester
- All students are expected to be in the end of semester performance.
- All students in the performance are required to be at rehearsal during the week of the performance.
- Participation in performance is dependent on consistent class attendance.
Additional information is available in the attachments listed below.