- New course offering this semester
- Music Appreciation taught by our accompanist, Dan Knight
- Students in the 8-11 year age range
- Eight week course starting October 1
- Class meets Saturdays at noon-1pm
- Classes end on November 17
- Registration accepted through September 1.
- See information and registration form attached below.
Application deadline for Fall 2016 ballet classes was July 1, 2016. Acceptance into the program will be based on availability.
Email student's name, birthdate including year, and details about previous dance instruction to firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on waiting list for possible openings.
- Students must be at least four years old by September 1 to be eligible for enrollment in classes
All students must complete a registration form each academic year to be considered enrolled in the program.
NOTE on Ballet Placement:
- Our class levels begin with Level Six - the youngest students and end with Level One - the most experienced students.
- Placement for the three beginning levels (Levels Four, Five, Six) is primarily based on age but may also consider previous instruction and ability.
- Placement for new students with multiple years of instruction from another program will be determined after participation in one of the upper level classes.
- If you have any questions about class placement contact Brantly Shapiro via email at email@example.com
IMPORTANT DATES - 2016
September 13 - classes begin for Levels One & Point, Three, and Five
September 15 - classes begin for Levels Two and Four
September 17 - classes begin for Levels One & Point and Two & Point and Six
October 1 - Music Appreciation course for 8-11 years old begins
November 22, 24, 26 - classes cancelled for Thanksgiving break
December 8 - rehearsal for Winter Performance
December 10 - Winter Performance and end of semester
- All students are expected to be in the end of semester performance.
- All students in the performance are required to be at rehearsal during the week of the performance.
- Participation in performance is dependent on consistent class attendance.
Additional information is available in the attachments listed below.