details in documents attached below
NOTE on Ballet Placement:
- Our class levels begin with Level Six - the youngest students and end with Level One - the most experienced students.
- Placement for the three beginning levels (Levels Four, Five, Six) is primarily based on age but may also consider previous instruction and ability.
- Placement for new students with multiple years of instruction from another program will be determined after participation in one of the upper level classes.
- If you have any questions about class placement contact Brantly Shapiro via email at email@example.com
IMPORTANT DATES - 2016
September 13 - classes begin for Levels One & Point, Three, and Five
September 15 - classes begin for Levels Two and Four
September 17 - classes begin for Levels One & Point and Two & Point and Six
October 1 - Music Appreciation course for 8-11 years old begins
November 22, 24, 26 - classes cancelled for Thanksgiving break
December 8 - rehearsal for Winter Performance
December 10 - Winter Performance and end of semester
- All students are expected to be in the end of semester performance.
- All students in the performance are required to be at rehearsal during the week of the performance.
- Participation in performance is dependent on consistent class attendance.
Additional information is available in the attachments listed below.