Fall 2016 semester is now completed.
To be considered for Fall 2017 placement please send your child's full name, birthdate including year, and previous dance experience to email@example.com.
NOTE on Ballet Placement:
- Our class levels begin with Level Six - the youngest students and end with Level One - the most experienced students.
- Placement for the three beginning levels (Levels Four, Five, Six) is primarily based on age but may also consider previous instruction and ability.
- Placement for new students with multiple years of instruction from another program will be determined after participation in one of the upper level classes.
- If you have any questions about class placement contact Brantly Shapiro via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT DATES - 2017
September TBA - classes begin for Levels One & Point, Three, and Five
September TBA - classes begin for Levels Two and Four
September TBA - classes begin for Levels One & Point and Two & Point and Six
November TBA - classes cancelled for Thanksgiving break
December TBA rehearsal for Winter Performance
December TBA - Winter Performance and end of semester
- All students are expected to be in the end of semester performance.
- All students in the performance are required to be at rehearsal during the week of the performance.
- Participation in performance is dependent on consistent class attendance.
Additional information is available in the attachments listed below.