The Whitefish Bay School District Special Education Department’s mission is to work collaboratively with parents, staff, & community to assure students who receive special education services are able to achieve life goals with confidence & independence in all areas of development: academic, behavioral, emotional, physical, self-advocacy, and social.
Empower students to attain the knowledge, skills, and character necessary to thrive in a changing global society through purposeful collaboration, advocacy, and uncompromising standards in all areas of development. This is achieved within an environment of innovative teaching and learning, community engagement, and student ownership.
* Working in Collaboration, taking a team approach to our work.
* Developing the Whole Child, academically, socially, emotionally.
* Being Student-Centered, committed to meeting the needs of all students.
* Excellence in Practice dedicated to high quality, innovative, and inclusive practices.
* Open & Honest Communication with all stakeholders.
Special Education >