Home: WPS Online Training
Welcome to the Westwood Public Schools (WPS) Online Training Site!
All WPS employees are required to complete this training annually in accordance with Massachusetts law and district policy. This training consists of three parts:
- Part 1: Complete Mandated Trainings (annually)
- Bullying Prevention
- Confidentiality of Student Records
- Reporting Abuse and Neglect (51A)
- Civil Rights
- Prevention of Physical Restraint
- McKinney-Vento Act for Homeless Students
- Updates to School Committee Policies
- Part 2: Ethics Law Confirmation (annually)
- Read and confirm receipt of the summary of the state conflict of interest law.
- Part 3: State Ethics Training (every 2 years)
- Watch a video about the state conflict of interest law and answer questions about the training.
The deadline to complete all three (3) parts of this training is September 15th (or within 30 days of hire).
If you have any questions, please speak with your building principal. It will take approximately 45 minutes to complete parts 1 and 2. It will take about an additional 45 minutes if you need to complete part 3 this year.