Use the following email links to ask for:
- D2L sandbox course
- Play with all the tools of D2L without committing to doing it in public. This is where you can make all your mistakes before having to do it all for real.
- D2L self-paced tutorial
- A complete set of training modules on every aspect of D2L from which you can pick and choose what you need. It is set up as a D2L course.
- D2L course template
- Start your online course design with this template—it already has an orientation module; a CoursEval module; and four content modules, each with pages for an overview, a discussion, a dropbox/assignment, and a checklist.
- One-on-one training session: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call ext. 95289
- Set up a departmental training session: email us at email@example.com, or call ext. 95289
- Request assistance with placing e-reserve items in D2L.
- Course Request Form (BOR Required Technology Information)
- Request to combine courses (crosslisting)
- The deadline for requesting crosslisting is one week before classes start.
- Information about Proctored Exams
- 5-Star course review
- The deadline for requesting a 5-Star course review is four weeks before the end of the semester. To download the Instructor Cover Sheet click here. Please contact the FDC for the 5-Star Course Rubric. For more information about the 5-Star review process, please see our 5-Star page.
Update: Feb 10, 2014/DL