Let ACFAS help you as your career grows!
Want to build upon the foot and ankle surgical education that you’re
receiving at your podiatric medical school? Want to kick-start your
career as a foot and ankle surgeon by surrounding yourself with the best
Board Qualified and Board Certified foot and ankle surgeons out there?
Want to begin your relationship with the organization whose
reputation is providing the gold-standard in CME?
Join your school’s ACFAS Student Club! ACFAS Student Club Members have access to:
- ACFAS Student Club educational programs and activities
- Student pricing to the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference (ASC)
- Annual ACFAS Board Liaison lecture
- $1,000 sponsored scholarship to ASC, one per school
- Ability to submit a poster to the ASC poster competition
- Funds/support for students from the ACFAS Regional Divisions
In addition, electronic benefits include:
- Bi-monthly, peer-reviewed Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- This Week @ ACFAS, our weekly e-newsletter containing College and professional news and helpful hints
- Member pricing for ACFAS educational events, publications,
e-Learning, DVD series and other products and services (lowest prices
- Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs), providing the benchmark of quality patient care
- Access to “Members Only” content on the ACFAS website