- Honors Band and Chorus - Each fall, students from Gorham, Cape Elizabeth, Mahoney, Memorial, Scarborough, Sacopee Valley, Lake Region and Westbrook Middle Schools audition in front of judges for spots in the honors ensembles. Students prepare on their own time and with their music teachers. During the audition, students perform a prepared piece, as well as scales, sight reading, and ear training exercises to determine their level of musicianship. Those accepted into the Honors Band and Chorus receive the festival music before the winter vacation and are expected to learn the music on their own, with the help of their music teachers.
- Jazz Band - Meets Mondays and Tuesdays, 2:45-4:00 and is available for 7th and 8th graders. Students study the jazz art form, improvisation, and jazz ensemble playing through the study of pieces written in swing, latin,and rock. Mrs. Smith (email@example.com) is the jazz band leader. Jazz band starts in early November.
- Pawsitive Club - Meets in Mrs. Harder's (firstname.lastname@example.org) room on the fourth Thursday of every month from 2:45-4:00. Also, once a month there is a volunteer day at the Animal Refuge League for students 13 years of age with signed permission. If you like to help out our four-legged friends by doing fundraisers or by volunteering at the Westbrook Animal Refuge League, this is the club for you.
- Student Council - Meets with Mr. Collins (email@example.com) in the library every other week (starting 10/6). Participate in fundraisers that benefit our school while learning good citizen and leadership qualities.
- WMS Leadership Club - Mr. Moulen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs. Dugas (email@example.com) assist students in learning leadership qualities while organizing and running fundraising events. The money earned is used towards trips both local and abroad. The group also donates money to the school and local charities.
- Math Team - For Math Team, Fifth Grade Math Team is run by Mr. Fortin (fortinm@westbrookschoolsorg) and will occur on Thursday afternoons from 2:45 - 4:00. Students will be able to take the late bus home. Sixth Grade Math Team will occur on Tuesday mornings at 7:00 a.m. in Mrs. Urban's classroom (firstname.lastname@example.org); and Seventh and Eighth grade Math Team will be on Wednesday mornings at 7:00 a.m. also with Mrs. Urban. Math teams are open to all students who like math and want to work on challenging math problems.
- Yearbook Club - Yearbook Club is run by Mrs. Beckwith and will occur mostly on Mondays. Students help take pictures and organize our yearly yearbook.
- Drama Club: Will meet on a regular basis when preparing for a show.
- Art Club - Meets Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays after school in the art room.
- Builders Club - Meets Tuesday after school. Participates in program that benefit the school and the community.
- Civil Rights Club - Meets Tuesday after school.
- Bowling Club - meets Fridays after school and is bussed to Colonial Lanes. Cost is $6.00 per session.